Friday, September 23, 2005

Menu of the Week

Fresh Cucumber, Orange & Wild Mnemosyne Mint Sandwiches

Scones with English Preserves and Devonshire’s Faeries Cream

Hestia’s Lemon cakes and Raspberry Pastries

Choice of tea:

Lavender Earl Grey
Earl Grey tea flavored with Baba Yaga’s
lavender petals


China Rose Petal
A soothing tea, layered with rose petals from
The Gorgon’s garden


Chamomile Flowers Tisane
A relaxing drink, made from chamomile flowers
from Egypt and Spain from a gracious gift of a Griffin.


Jasmine Blossom Green Tea
Green tea combined with jasmine flowers for a delicate
flavor; best taken plain at dusk in the company of faeries.


*All ingredients taken kindly with permission.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I will have the sandwiches with wild Mnemosyne mint and a cup of China Rose Petal. Though on second thoughts, do you have a blend to help me forget some things? This is just lovely Luna!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Luna said...

My lady, I am so happy you approve. I will whip up a a forgetful, relaxing blend right away.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Let me have lemon cakes
and rose hip tea
and twist my fingers
daintily
around a pretty cup

I'll hope to meet
new friends and old
in a merry little shop
and talk, and talk.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Lovely Luna. A lovely place I will visit for certain.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Everything on the menu sounds spectacular, Luna. I may take up residence at one of your tables...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>