Monday, September 19, 2005

Welcome Travelers

Dear Travelers,

I would like to welcome you to a new shop Tea, Tree & Quills. It is a gentle place where you may choose from a menu of wonderful items to refresh the spirit. We have a unique shop located in the trees in a quaint little treehouse overlooking the Creek.

From this vantage point I hope while reading tea leaves or just having a rest that some perceptive will inspire you to write. Please post letters or poems as you like.

Currently I am working on hosting a Witches Tea for the month of October. I hope you will join in. And perhaps even dress up for the occasion.

Blessings,
Luna

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I just caught a raven and flew down to your Tree Top Tea Rooms for tea and I must say this is a real haven. The view of the Silk Road from here is just to die for and your tea is wickedly soothing. May this establishment flourish.
love Sibyl

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Green tea and jasmine in a treehouse...this is bliss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>