Tuesday, December 13, 2005

T'is the Season...

...to run yourself ragged.

orginal artwork by aletta mes


I've been going full tilt on my latest project, The Twelve Days of Christmas. I've also managed to set up a full fledge website with all commercial privileges. Lots of work getting it set up again. Those of you wanting a peek : www.aletta.org

Phew, now back to an ordinary day tomorrow. Dismal level of housekeeping around here lately. Kudos on the calendar, Heather. It's a real joy, a warm place to spend some me-time.

having problems getting image up
I've a few more seasonal items to post on my site, last year's little kiddie book and the past five years worth of Christmas cards I'd illustrated. Found it an interesting journey backwards for myself, hope others enjoy it too.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Tis the Season ,the Year,the Century and the Future that we need the "Dove Of Peace" for every country in the world it seems .......
I remember very little of WW2 and have only read of WW1 in books ...but I cannot escape the turmoil of the present ,it is there every hour of every day for me to hear ,listen and be often confroted by the leaders of nations I thought better of telling me "It is necessary to Kill,kill,kill".
I see no Doves on the lapel of their suits ....
Lois (Muse of the Sea)
20-12-05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>