Thursday, November 24, 2005

LOVING AGAIN

When I came to know
The truth of love
I searched no more
For it was freely given

When at times I was afraid
I held friends tight
Their voices I heard
Their wise counsel
I recalled

To say that one
is born again
I can't believe
I come but once to earth

But finding a soul
So deeply deeply buried
Is this not a joy
That this one life has given me?

And through all those I love
I see more clearly
the stars, the sun, the moon and you
For I am the one who can hold me again
I treasure myself for this life,
of contentment.

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 25/11/05

5 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger faucon of Sakin'el said...

Most wonderous, m'lady --
for with friends as thee,
I am born again each dawning.

Whether I will return or did,
in any recognizable form of soul,
is unknown --

but the love I have shared will surely touch others for a life or two.

faucon

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

So uplifting Lois.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Wonderful!

Vi

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger aletta said...

Yes, exactly, you spoke exactly to how I feel on the topic of love.

((big giant smile of the allknowing kind))

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

I love your writing, Lois, it aches with hard won wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>